Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The International School of Bucharest is looking for a full-time, highly qualified, experienced teacher, enthusiastic about working in an international school environment to join our Creative and Performing Arts Department.
The candidate must be qualified to teach in Secondary and High School Art and Design lessons and have good English Language and communication skills. Although not compulsory candidates with previous international experience are preferred.
Commitment to pupils and their learning, ability to create a successful learning environment
• A positive discipline approach is used at all times and mutual respect is continually fostered.
• Planning is completed punctually according to school guidelines.
• Teaching shows good understanding and use of the National Curriculum for England and Wales; QCA Unit Schemes of Work and related policies.
• There is appropriate preparation and use of resources.
• Lessons are suitably differentiated for levels of English, ability and learning styles.
• Pupils are made aware of lesson objectives and have opportunity to reflect on and evaluate their learning.
• Effort is made to make lessons enjoyable and relevant to the pupils.
• Opportunities are made to promote intercultural understanding.
• Classroom is organized, stimulating and attractive.
• Pupils are encouraged to continue their learning independently.
Accountability for each pupil’s progress and well-being
• Pupils’ progress is continuously assessed using a variety of methods.
• Records of progress are maintained, which can communicate success and development to pupils, parents and colleagues.
• School requirements for record keeping and assessment using the school online program are completed punctually.
• Pupils’ success and next steps are communicated to them and their parents effectively.
• Teachers Monitor the well-being of each child and record any significant information.
• Liaise with SEN and EAL department as appropriate
• Parents to be contacted on issues of SEN referral, regular discipline issues or concerns over pupil progress.
• Key Stage leaders to be kept informed of referrals
Commitment to reflection and improvement of personal practice
• Committed participation in the school’s teacher evaluation programme.
• Committed participation in the school’s peer observation programme.
• Committed to becoming aware of current educational developments.
• Committed participation in in-service activities, external courses and conferences.
• Support and promote the school’s mission statement.
• Maintain co-operative and professional relationships with the school community.
• Take an active role in school improvement initiatives.
• Share expertise with colleagues.
• Attend and contribute to all required meetings.
• Perform break-time supervision as directed.
• Contribute to the school’s extra-curricular programme.
• Encourage parental interest and involvement in the school and support PTA events.
• Know school policies and be able to answer everyday queries of parents.
International School of Bucharest is a non-profit day school providing a British style of education for children aged three years to 19 years in Bucharest, Romania’s capital city. Children in the Early Years, Primary and Secondary school (ages 2.5 to 14) follow the National Curriculum of England and Wales, which is adapted to meet the needs of our international student body. Students in Years 10 and 11 follow the Cambridge IGCSE programme. Years 12 and 13 are the final two years of our programme where students are prepared for International A-levels.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles