Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate
- High level of confidentiality
- Attentive to details
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Multitasking and flexibility
- Bachelor's degree
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook
- Welcomes and directs visitors (clients, candidates, couriers, vendors, etc)
- Company document management (sorting and sending of correspondence, archiving of company documents, management of company contracts, sorting, archiving and logging, securing confidential information)
- Coordinating the relationship with the company's suppliers
- Evidence of inventory items and fixed assets at company level
- Taking and resolving tasks from the general manager
- Planning, organizing, and execution of various company events like internal meetings, conferences, training sessions, team events, team lunches, etc.
Benefits of Working at SBP
o Private healthcare (Medlife)
o Gym membership discount (World Class Fitness / 7card)
o Bookster membership
o Weekly professional massage
o Open space terrace
o Nap rooms
o Relaxation room (equipped with PS4, large screen TV, laptop, books, etc.)
o Fresh fruits & snacks in the office
o Regular activities with the team. Team building
SBP is a software development company, established in 2004, and headquartered in Bucharest, Romania. We specialize in SaaS applications development, mobile apps, desktop applications, packaged products development, web-solutions implementation, and platform integration.
We have a friendly working environment, and there are very good social ties in our team - which encourages strong friendships among our team members. We put an accent on training & tutoring, to enable our team members to grow and to develop their technical knowledge, teamwork capabilities & individual responsibility.
Who We Are
Passion is the one thing that brings out the best in us. We know that our passion for technology is the one thing that can lead us, day by day, towards building something truly great.
Team spirit is very important at SBP. We feel that people should be comfortable with each other even if they have different roles. Hierarchy is good for keeping things organized, but it's not a purpose in itself - therefore it should not raise any barriers.
Let's face it: it's more fun if you come to work knowing that you can have a few good laughs in the morning. A great idea that you ran into, a good time that you shared with your friends, an obstacle that you managed to surpass or simply a new thing that you learned to do - this is what makes us enjoy every day to the fullest.