Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master´s or Bachelor´s degree in Engineering/Naval Architecture or equivalent
- Experience in the design of steel building sections in shipbuilding is required in shipbuilding industry
- Safe handling of the CAD system AVEVA Hull Design and AVEVA Marine Drafting
- Preferably 2-3ys of relevant working experience.Teamwork and independent work
- Good communication skills and readiness for the job
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written, German language skills are an advantage.
Your tasks will be:
- 3D modelling of hull structure with AVEVA Marine Hull
- Design review of basic design and hull production
- Design Modification and revision of existing projects in shipbuilding design
- Preparing hull structure drawings
- Check & integrate modification in 3D models of hull sections
- Preparation of assembly Trees and sketches
- Accompanying the production and coordination departments with the3D Model , Workshop Drawings, Material List, Bending Templates and all the necessary documentation for production
- Plate nesting skills are an advantage
- Opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment with international exposure
- The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities
- Salary range 3600 € ~ 3900€ Gross + annual bonus
- The company offers you all necessary to develop yourself along with 30 holiday days per year
- First month of accommodation is covered by the company
- Flexible work schedule, 40h /week
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team - do not miss the opportunity!
Apply now or recommend us to your friends!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Romanian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Neue Warnow Design & Technology GmbH is a design company for Shipdesign and offshore wind.
Seat of the company is Rostock in Germany.