Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Essential skills and experience:
With the creation of a dedicated Analytics department comprising of three distinct departments (Data Science, Data Analytics and Data Services), improved self-service capabilities and the need for the business to become truly data-driven, the main aim of Data Services team is to provide data/reporting services across Kambi departments, helping the business to work with data and reports more effectively, and building knowledge of self-service tooling usage.
We are looking for an analytical and quick-learning individual with a curious mindset to assist with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments, to identify problems and opportunities within Kambi and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
On this role you will both work independently and with other team members and departments in producing reports, assist in communicating the findings effectively across the organization, and also drive proactive independent research which would benefit the company.
· Facilitate solutions for stakeholders
· Work with stakeholders to define their business needs&extract their requirements
· Offer guidance and advice on what requirements and solutions will best fit the business’ needs
· Gather the business requirements, document them in a consistent, complete and useful way to the team that will deliver the solution
· Ensure the requirements are visible to all stakeholders
· Flash out the details of a business solution, which requires a good understanding of how technological solutions are implemented
· Work closely with IT in identifying opportunities to get new data into DWH when required by the business
· As solutions is implemented, BA ensures the technical work meets the business needs.
Why this role should be attractive for you:
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles