Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree (medical doctor or pharmacist)
• Good command of English
• Documented current ICH GCP knowledge
• At least 1 year experience as CRA in pharma industry or CRO
• Technical and professional knowledge
• Driving licence
• Computer literacy
To secure the highest possible quality of data obtained in Novo Nordisk CDP as well as non-CDP trials.
To manage clinical trial sites in accordance with the Company’s policies and operational documents, SOP’s, and ICH GCP requirements
• Conducts trials in accordance with protocols, SOP’s, local regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines, including; feasibility, sites selections, obtaining necessary approvals and documentation, site initiations, monitoring and SDV, management of site recruitment performance, trial supplies management, data cleaning activities, close-out and archiving
• Meets all local and company requirements with respect to safety reporting in trials
• Prepares necessary study documentation based on requirements
• Executes good quality data from Sites Staff
• Ensures timely and good quality data in all the required systems
Novo Nordisk is a healthcare company and a world leader in diabetes care. In addition, Novo Nordisk has a leading position within areas such as haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Novo Nordisk manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products and services that make a significant difference to patients, the medical profession and society. With headquarters in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 28,500 employees in 81 countries, and markets its products in 179 countries. Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on the stock exchanges in Copenhagen and London. Its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ‘NVO’. For more information, visit novonordisk.com.
For more information about Novo Nordisk Romania, please visit www.novonordisk.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles