Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Associate-level qualified business lawyer (i.e. admitted to the Bar), preferably the Bucharest Bar Association;
- At least 2-3 years of experience after traineeship which means 4-5 years of overall experience of Bar admission;
- Associate-level position or even senior associate-level position at previous work environment in real estate and construction;
- Previous work should be at reputable company in Bucharest or in-house legal counsel for a real estate developer;
- Good command of the English language and computer skills (MS Office).
- Analyzes the documents provided by the other departments within the group companies and offers legal advice on the exposed topics, approving the draft contracts generated by them;
- Drafting, drawing up, reviewing and updating all type of commercial and civil contracts/agreements, conventions, protocols, additional acts and annexes to each of them: designing, architectural and technical consulting, works contractor, works execution, work assembly, installation, utilities supplying, services provision, equipment rental, materials and products supplying, lease, sale-purchase, exchange, loan, assignment, novation, mandate, consultancy, property management, sponsorship, partnership, cooperation, copyright transfer, brokerage, commission, confidentiality, head of terms, etc.;
- Drafting a variety of legal documents: notices, notifications, statements, demands, responses, objections, complaints, powers of attorney, comments, viewpoints, summaries, reports, records, etc.;
- Providing legal assistance and support in drawing up views, objections, or responses to external legal correspondence of companies with bailiffs, banking financial institutions, local and central public authorities, private companies, any other third party;
- Receiving, registering and sending legal correspondence and other auxiliary works, necessary for the proper conduct of the legal activity, following and managing the flow of legal documents;
- It ensures the uploading of legal documents (providers) on the servers / online platforms dedicated to the companies developing real estate projects and the maintenance of the centralized situation of contracts.
One United Properties is a Leading Green Developer of residential and mixed-use real estate. The company was established in 2011, although the founders have been building residences together since 2006 and have invested in real estate since 2000.
One United Properties is an innovative company, dedicated to accelerating the adoption of building practices that result in energy-efficient, healthier and environmentally sustainable buildings.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles