At REI we are looking for people that are willing to grow alongside with us and improve together as we overcome all obstacles in our way. Our journey is not something that we just have to do, we do it because we want and like to.
Therefore, our ideal candidate would look like the following:
- you are interested in a long-term job;
- you are capable of multitasking and you can communicate with our clients on chat, email, and sometimes by phone.
- you do not need to know all the languages on Earth, but you do need to know German language at an advanced level, in both written and spoken.
- we praise initiative, dedication and creativity and we love to see our employees involved and dedicated to their projects.
- you do not have to give up family, private life or the weekends to the seaside, but it's nice to know we can count on you 2 weekends out of 4 per month, and that you can work alternating between 09-17, 13-21 and 17-01.00
So, your mission is to just be yourself, genuine and authentic, but in the same time:
- be confident on your skills;
- be creative, empathic and responsive;
- adaptable to a group of young and energetic people;
- with good verbal and written communication skills;
- customer oriented as you will have to deal with people on a daily basis;
- with good problem-solving skills and attention to details;
- with good time management skills as you will have to answer to the e-mails, chats and inbound/outbound calls in due time.
Furthermore, we will not throw you into the deep water. We will train, guide, support you and teach you how to swim along with us. We offer:
- A salary above the market average in order to feel appreciated
- Proper payments for extra hours, night shifts, weekends and holidays
- Monthly bonuses, as rewards for excellent results
- Recommendation program benefits
- Private and complete Medical subscription to be sure that you are staying in a good health
- Transport subscription to Metrorex/RATB or taxi for night shifts
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Flexible working hours
- Two meals per week ordered at the office
- Fresh fruits and free coffee/tea/water
- The chance to have a meaning in a company’s growth
- Very good experience in working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Great, motivated and talented teams and team leaders
- Fun team-buildings and events
- Balcony and relaxation room with play-station
If you identify yourself with what we have described above, don’t hesitate to click the apply button and let us meet for a coffee and a chat at our office. (Interview is such an outdated term!)
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)