Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon associates will deliver world class service to our customers.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Managers based in our Virtual Customer Service site -working from home- who will lead and support a team of Customer Service Associates.
You must have business fluency in Italian or Spanish and English (spoken and written) to be considered for these roles.
The number one priority for this role is to support the associates who will directly report to you. In this role you will be responsible for the coaching, development, performance and engagement of your associates. The role expects your people to be your exclusive focus and you will be tasked with supporting you people and removing any barriers that prevent them from demonstrating the Amazon CS Contact Tenets on every contact.
The ideal Team Manager understands that supporting their people is the most critical role they perform, to achieve this they are open and approachable, engage with their people individually to understand how to most effectively coach and motivate them and invests time in developing their people to become legends! They build a work environment where associates are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
You will be responsible for using quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to coach your people and celebrate their success. As a single threaded leader for your people you will take care of all elements of your associates satisfaction and engagement at work, including communication and management of their scheduling, ownership of their payroll and taking action on issues arising in your team Gemba. As a leader of customer facing associates, you will be expected to role model world class service by regularly handling customer contacts. As a leader you will be an expert in articulating the Amazon mission and deeply understand the expectations of the Amazon CS Contact Tenets; you will ensure your people understand the important role they play in living the Contact Tenets and how their role supports the Amazon flywheel.
· Experience coaching or leading people
· Understanding of effective coaching techniques
· Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
· Strong listening skills
· Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
· Advocate for the Amazon mission, vision and strategy
· Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
· Maintains a high level of professionalism and approachability
· Confidence to interview and demonstrate understanding of performance and leadership performance bar and effectively apply to hiring decisions
· Knows Amazon process and policies at an expert level
· Role model contact handling skills
· Ability to review contacts to identify WOW moments and opportunities to support associates with coaching
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Completes tasks on time to a high quality standard
· Helps associates understand the performance bar and supports them to reach it
· Drives team engagement and actions through Connections results and insights
· Dedicated area to set your workstation at your home with a desk and a window
· Electrical wiring compliant with legal and safety standards
· Internet - minimum 5 Mbps speed
· Fluent Italian or Spanish with a good level of spoken and written English
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs
· Experience in a contact center environment