Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of market research? Would you like to work for an industry leader?
This is an excellent chance to gain hands on experience with Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS), a world expert in Online Market Research.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
• College degree in Economics, Sociology or Technical fields
• Knowledge in Excel and any programming platform (a genuine logical, analytical and technical mindset)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Team and customer oriented skills
• Self-confidence and a proactive attitude
• Positive attitude
• Professional attitude
This position is responsible for completing various aspects of data processing including the following:
• Evaluating, classifying, processing and over viewing project data according to established procedures and guidelines
• Cleaning, aggregation, merging, summarization, weighting project data
• Assures that deliverables comply with clients specs and they are delivered in the agreed timings
• Carries out tasks related to fellowship process, contributing to new hires’ induction
• Acts as a consultant and provides support to team members and clients in all deliverables related aspects
• Works together with the involved parties, the goal being the success of the project
To grow our team we are looking for Senior Data Processors who have the following experience:
• Knowledge/experience in SPSS, Quantum, Dimensions or any other data processing tool
• Basic object-oriented programming know-how is a plus
• Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved
• High Level of professionalism, integrity and motivation
To support our clients around the Globe we offer a wide range of working schedules, please tell us your top two preferences:
From 07:00 to 16:00
From 09:00 to 18:00
From 11:00 to 20:00
From 16:00 to 01:00
From 17:00 to 02:00
In return for your expertise, we offer challenge, opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a casual environment.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research. At Ipsos, we are delivering information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. Ipsos has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16.600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles