Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for experienced candidates and exceptional graduates to join our team as a Data Analyst.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Degree in Maths, Statistics or Computer Science preferred
• Exposure to business systems or data analysis
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good SQL and Microsoft Access
• Experience in utilising and querying Oracle Databases
• At least 6-12 months experience working as a Data Analyst at an intermediate level and at least 1-2 years other working experience
Experience & Qualifications Optional:
• Experience with Ariba systems
• Experience with SAP MM and BO
• Experience with or knowledge of other business intelligence tools
• VBA knowledge
• Self motivated
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life assurance
• Gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Flexible working hours
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development
Candidates should apply to email@example.com
A good degree and background in – Maths, Economics or Computing and with practical experience of IT, data analysis and reporting, and/or business systems will be an advantage. A good communicator with excellent English, a flexible approach and good problem solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role combines complex data analysis and reporting on an Ariba e-procurement system, business understanding, and communication to our clients whilst contributing to the work of our Operational Support team.
English is the core language for support but any additional European languages would be a bonus. There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj - Napoca office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with European client staff in a professional manner to implement reporting requirements and analysis
• Creating reporting documentation
• Preparing management reports
• Improving data and maintaining data quality
• Data analysis and manipulation
Xoomworks is a leading procurement consultancy that works with a range of global to mid-sized organisations in UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the US. Our team of over 100 professionals consists of experts in the key leading procurement technologies, ex-industry procurement heads and senior procurement change consultants.
Our Strong mix of technical, business and industry experience positions us to help our clients to achieve measurable and sustainable results. We engage at all levels with our clients to build strong, long-lasting relationships as trusted advisors.
In addition to experience with multi-national complex organisations, we have experience in highly regulated environments in the public and private sectors including water, gas, electricity, police, logistics and local government. Xoomworks is an Coupa and Iasta Partner.
We are a UK owned company and our Head Office is in London with offices in Romania, Bulgaria, South Africa and France.
Our Operational Procurement Support department delivers 3 service areas: Service Desk, Enhancement Services and Sourcing Support.
We are looking for people who are interested in working with the latest technologies, latest development processes on mission critical applications. We care about our employees and we invest in them.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles