Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are a team of young professionals with various interests and educational background, but united by the goal to assist others. We currently look for a new colleague with:
- Advanced Russian language skills (especially written communication);
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail);
- Client orientation;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Logical thinking and initiative
- Communicates by e-mail and through social media (FB) with survey respondents from Russia;
- Investigates complaints, alerts the responsible departments and collaborates efficiently to reach a satisfying resolution for the respondent;
- Monitors community content (quick polls, comments) posted by members;
- Updates the database according to requests;
- Provides relevant feedback to other teams with the aim to trigger process improvements
- Draws up monthly reports in order to monitor his/her support activities, as well as those related to the communication with the respondents.
Offer (bonus, benefits):
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career opportunities within a multinational company
- Young and dynamic working environment
The role is a part-time (4 hours/day)!
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research. At Ipsos, we are delivering information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. Ipsos has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16.600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles