Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 3-5 years experience in industrial design (mechanical & electrical components)
• BS/MS degree in any technical field preferable
• Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D, 3D, SolidWorks or Inventor
• Capacity to adapt to our domain, products and services
• Fluent/intermediate in English/French
• Team player, agreeable, conscious and detail oriented
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
Our Group Support Power Team is expanding and constantly developing new projects for telecom specific power systems, which brings the opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join our latest patented technology, the e.Power genset!
Reporting to the e.Power Product Manager, the right candidate will be exposed to a high level of power technologies, especially off-grid, with a hybrid and renewable predominance and will be in charge of optimizing and improving the e.Power genset (improving/designing new mechanical & electrical components).
• Mining and analyzing information on the e.Power genset
• Designing and modify mechanical and electrical components
• Drafting technical manuals and instructions
• Analyzing and choose the optimal technical design solution
• Proposing final designs and drawings
• Offering support to the manufacturers
We offer the following benefits:
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness)
Additional information regarding this position is available with our Human Resources Department , by contacting email@example.com or +40/752316907 (Romania, HR Phone Line). We ensure total confidentiality of all applications. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please visit our Career webpage http://www.camusat.com/en/careers/.
Join us if you feel ready to take up the challenge!
CAMUSAT is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers with a history which starts back in the late 40’s.
In the today’s extremely dynamic technological environment, our committed mission is to help the telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating the traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields.
Our vision is to become the market leader and a ruler model in regard to the high quality standards and professionalism in the telecom field.
Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it is the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships with our customers.
Motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, constant professional training, international mobility and efficiency are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.
Continuous research and development in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies and services, as well as proficient project management skills and flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define Camusat as a highly competitive reference on the market.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles