- Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Good numeracy skills, ability to process invoices accurately and efficiently
- Ability to prioritise workload, to work under pressure with a high level of organisational proficiency and initiative.
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to deal professionally with a wide range of people from within the business and outside the organisation.
- Excellent telephone manner, common sense and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Written and spoken English and Spanish an advantage.
- Sufficient experience of providing a facilities or maintenance service in a busy organisation.
- Some experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative.
- Good team player.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to get involved in Department activities.
- Manage cleaning contract across all brands to ensure service level agreement and KPI’s are adhered to.
- Manage graphics install and support the Visual Merchandise Team in window campaign change outs when required across all the brands.
- Source competitive costs from suppliers for works that have been requested and ensure works are completed within the agreed timeline.
- Organise new furniture installs and co-ordinate the works with all suppliers and Operational store teams.
- Liaise with GOA Invest regarding organising store handovers with maintenance suppliers and point of contact Project Team.
- Liaise with Operational Teams regarding any facilities matters.
- Provide regular updates to Head of General Services on works that have been completed.
- Organise regular performance meetings with supplier
Inditex is one of the worlds largest fashion distributors, with eight sales formats -Zara, Pull and Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home y Uterque- boasting 7500 stores in 94 countries. The Inditex Group is comprised of over one hundred companies associated with the business of textile design, manufacturing and distribution. Thanks to its achievements and the uniqueness of its management model based on innovation and flexibility, Inditex is one of the largest fashion distribution groups. Our fashion philosophy -creativity and quality design together with a rapid response to market demands- has resulted in fast international expansion and excellent response to our sales concepts. The first Zara shop opened its doors in 1975 in A Coruña (Spain), the city that saw the Group's early beginnings and which is now home to its central offices. Its stores can now be found in the most important shopping districts of more than 400 cities in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.