Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• solid knowledge in finance
• business analysis & modelling
• MS Office (advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
• English fluent
• French is considered a plus
Experience & Education:
• University graduate (preferably: economy, business administration, finance & banking, IT or similar)
• minimum 2 years’ experience in financial analysis
• project management experience is an advantage
• Analytical and long-term thinking
• Results driven
• Able to translate operational drivers into financial KPI’s
• Dynamic and proactive attitude
• Team player
• Customer focus
• Reporting & presentation skills
The Orange Romania Finance Controlling department is looking for one new colleague to join our line of operations team.
• challenge and advise the operational teams along the decision process, providing the right tools to perform analysis and optimize performance
• drive transformation initiatives for the G&A and Real Estate and IT
• full performance view (OPEX, CAPEX and KPI) for budgets, forecasts (including mid-month) and actuals and related analysis (including actual follow-up)
• business cases for projects
• internal presentations
• drive regular management meeting (CxO/directors level) on the follow-up and actions (dynamic resources allocation) before prepared with operational
• build together with operational team bottom-up forecasting methods to be used along the management cycle
• prepare the budgets and forecasts (including strategic plan) together with the departments and drive the challenge meetings
• support and challenge operational team in building the business case for projects
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.383.481 million customers. Orange Romania is part of France Telecom - Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The France Telecom - Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles