Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Financial Support Agent fulfills a contact center help-desk function and is part of the Business Process Management Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
• Proficiency in English/French
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in customer service related tasks is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• University Degree (studies in Economics is a plus) or relevant work experience
Capabilities and qualifications
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Result and customer service oriented
• Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
• Answer calls and emails, document and record all incidents/requests raised using a ticketing system
• Manage inquiries related to finance processes (internal & external) and provide resolution
• Perform vendor account reconciliations when needed
• Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps and provide resolutions
Our offer towards work-life balance
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world with more than 50,000 employees and offices in 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and the USA.