Ideal Candidate will have:
- Knowledge of tools to detect document manipulation and strong analytic skills.
- Problem-solving mind-set and great attention to detail
- Natural ability to identify patterns and trends and convert them into preventive measures
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and strong organizational abilities
- A persuasive character, with the necessary skills to overcome any resistance to proposals
- Ability to remain positive, upbeat and motivational at all times
- Capability to work in a fast, ever-changing environment, while juggling multiple tasks
- Able to maintain cooperative relationships within the team, other departments and external providers
- decision-making skills with the ability to process information quickly to facilitate fully informed outcomes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Risk & Compliance role, preferably within the gaming industry
- Understanding of AML processes and requirements
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good communication skills
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning customer services, software and game development.
Our main objective is to be able to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our clients consisting of several international top online Casino and Sports-betting sites.
Having contact to important VIPs and Players around the World is the reason that our service has to be of high standards and we are looking forward to add gems to our Team.
Our team is formed by experienced, energetic, communicative individuals and we are looking for someone like us to be part of our team.
Since we are very successful at what we are doing, we are expanding fast and are adding more and more services, related to the domain, to our activity.