Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Hospitable, team player, able to deal with competing demands and to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent English, another foreign language would be a plus;
- Good communication, presentation and organization skills.
- Good computer skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Greet, register and assign rooms to guests of hotels;
- Verify customers' credit cards and establish how they will pay for the accommodation;
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts;
- Compute bills, collect payments and make change for guests;
- Perform simple book-keeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Maximizes hotel revenue and guest satisfaction;
- Greets guests over the phone in a friendly, courteous manner;
- Records reservation information accurately; identifies and records group and individual business codes;
- Inform other departments of VIP arrivals;
- Identifies commissionable reservations and sends statements for commissions to the travel agents;
- Identifies and records special billing instructions;
- Files all reservations in a systematic order for future periods and for past periods for easy referral;
- Files all reports in a systematic order;
- Contributes to maxim occupancy to the hotel by assisting in maintaining accurate inventory control for different type of rooms;
- Record and handles all special requests appropriately;
- Uses up-selling techniques;
- Keeps Revenue Manager informed of new bookings, of status of already made bookings and cancellations;
- Utilizes guest profiles for personalized service at the hotel;
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and hotel revenue by promoting hotel restaurants and other services and facilities to the clients;
- Deals with assigned incoming correspondence, faxes, e-mails and reservation messages in a timely and accurate manner;
- Confirms assigned reservation faxes, e-mails and messages.
Say YES! to a new CAREER at Radisson Blu Bucharest, a 5 star world class hotel!
Feel free ….be different, dare more!
Radisson BLU Hotels & Resorts, part of the Rezidor Hotel Group, is a first class full service hotel brand with key differentiators such as the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee and the Yes I Can! spirit of service.
At the Rezidor Hotel Group we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering our promise of quality and hospitality spirit to our guests and colleagues.
You can find us allover the world, in every continent with over 330 hotels.
Radisson BLU Hotel, Bucharest is the biggest five-star hotel in Romania. It offers 718 guest rooms. All rooms come with high-quality amenities including free wifi and broadband.
The Pleiades state-of-the-art Meeting & Events department offers seating capacity for up to 1000 guests.
Our main Restaurant, Dacia Felix, can seat up to 270 guests for breakfast and for group meals. Prime Steaks and Seafood seats up to 40 guests and offer prime-time dining for business and pleasure. Caff Citt offers a spread of north Italian cuisine with a sun-terrace. Bistro is giving the taste of mediteranean flavours. Pool Side Grill is the seasonal outdoor restaurant. Bl Lounge Bar offers drinks and snacks 24 hours every day. Dark Bl Bar, offers fine cigars and cognacs and Light Bl Terrace is our outdoor lounge.
The interior garden features an outdoor pool, a large Jacuzzi, patio and a jogging track as well as free access to World Class Health Academy.
Within the hotel, you can also find Romania's biggest casino, Platinum Casino as well as several exclusive shops.
We are here now and we are happy to welcome you into our team!
Our recruitment team assures high confidentiality for all applications. All suitable candidates will be contacted.