Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for people who:
· Are High school graduates
· Are team players and are passionate about games
· Have a great sense of detail
· Have a strong desire to work in the interactive gaming industry
· Have great verbal and written English skills
· Are dependable, punctual and have excellent work ethics
· Have a PC from which you can work from home
· A console is a plus but is not mandatory
The challenge ahead:
Aren’t video games fun and engaging? They have this power to bring people together and work for a well-defined goal of achieving desired performance levels. However, few know the amount of effort and passion put into creating these games - from the planning phase to the actual launch of a game, each day is crucial to achieve the highest level of excellence. Therefore, the road to the best games in the world is paved with challenges and each individual involved in the process plays a pivotal role in the utmost quality. One of these roles is played by the QV Tester, who must empathize with the end user and analyze the impact that a certain deviation from desired quality might have on the game.
Within EA, our QV Testers are highly valued as there is a lot of responsibility weighting on their shoulders: identifying and conveying any potential defects within the game, while analyzing impact and further checking success rate of fixes implemented. A QV Tester in EA loves the game, learns to understand the dynamics of the game and how each element interacts with the end user to satisfy expectations of the users at home playing the final version of the product.
Being intuitive and creative, learning constantly and having the ability to provide accurate and timely feedback, while being passionate and attentive to detail are the best qualities that determine the profile of a QV Tester within EA.
During this period:
· Working from home this period, on our new projects
· A team of experts that are willing to share good practices and passion for this domain
When coming back to the office:
· Our own FruFru store right inside our kitchenette area, to ensure we have healthy options available in case of need
· Fresh fruits, very good coffee and tea any time at your discretion
· Relaxation rooms with console games and other different activities for when you need to unwind during your breaks
· Additional free days for Christmas - NYE period (Except the bank holidays - some extra vacation time)
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together talented people from diverse work backgrounds and industries including producers, software engineers, DevOps engineers, designers, project managers, animators, graphic artists, UX experts, QA analysts, and many others, all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA and Need for Speed, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
If your skill set includes passion for creative storytelling, knowledge of one or more programming languages, an understanding of animation or design techniques, detailed knowledge of gaming and gaming principles, super-attention to detail, or a background in quality control or assessment, then join us in driving the next revolution in games!
Start a new game and begin your career in an incredibly exciting environment you'll find at EA Romania!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles