The Human Resources Manager is always the balance point between the employees and the management.
Managers need to rely on HR to assist them to reach business objectives, and employees need to trust that HR truly understands what they do. All other HR functional qualities are made more efficient by tailoring to specific business needs.
Our ideal candidate needs to have:
- Extensive knowledge of the Labor Law, Health and Security at work Law
- Advanced level of English - written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (Revisal)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Have a previous successful experience as Human Resources Manager
- We will consider a plus - Experience with ITM and SSM controls
Our Human Resources Manager:
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Manages the hiring process in term of contract, job description, etc – prepare the personal file of the employee according to the labor law
- Constantly updating and ensuring that all employees-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems (Revisal)
- Constantly check and update all documents necessary for the personnel file;
- Manage the medical check-ups (Hire & Periodical);
- Prepare and register at IGI the labor documents that need to be submitted, for UE and NON-UE employees (labor contracts, labor contract modifications and termination documents);
- Take care of the medical cards (update the data base regarding the medical services and contact Medfile)
- Administrating the holiday requests / medical leaves / special events leave / unpaid leaves
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations
- Creating and submitting according to required terms the documentation used in disciplinary inquiries, followed by disciplinary offences of our employees
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs
- Manages the relation with the labor health, safety, emergency situations and labor accidents supplier, also with the labor medicine doctor and helping employees to fill in the LHS and ES instruction forms and tests;
- Delivering various employee certificates upon request;
- Preparation of various internal reports requested by the manager.
- We consider a plus: Experience in hiring multilingual candidates / IT Software Development
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning customer services.
Our main objective is to be able to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our clients which are several international Top online Casino and Sports-betting sites.
Having contact to important VIPs and Players around the World is the reason that our service has to be of high standards and we are looking forward to add gems to our Team.
Our team is formed by experienced, energetic, communicative individuals and we are looking for someone like us to be part of our team.