At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 1 year work experience with a research, marketing or finance firm/agency
- BA degree in business
- Demonstrated project management skills, plus working knowledge of internet technologies as they related to marketing
- Strong analytical skills in trend reporting, troubleshooting and strategy recommendations
- Experience defining project scope and performance goals, prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong sense of integrity and maturity, with a constructive manner that promotes success across the organization
- High degree of attention to detail
This position requires accurateness, energetic drive, the ability to multitask and prioritize. Additional responsibilities will include leading and implementing on-going projects to improve our current global opinion panel incentive and automations where applicable to better improve our respondents’ experience. It is critical that the successful candidate is comfortable interacting with key staff on a global level, among – regional Incentive teams, support staff, vendors, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day incentives this includes: establishing good relationships with our vendors, ordering and processing of stock items and client supplied incentive requests
- Advise internal Project Management staff regarding our incentive capabilities this includes: assisting them with selecting incentives through fulfillment
- Manage the i-Say sweepstakes programs from T&C’s approval, selecting the winners, managing affidavits and prize fulfillment
- Manage our promotional campaigns from planning, writing creative briefs and working with the communication team on implementation
- Manage and write new/revised procedures as part of our Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding of legalities related to incentive fulfillment & Ipsos sweepstakes compliances regulations
- Recognize new incentive opportunities & emerging trends as part of an ongoing evaluation of our programs
- Coordinate initiatives which test new incentive offerings, keeping track of alternatives, the potential impact on respondent loyalty & engagement, and their pricing
- Work collaboratively in the team environment to support all i-Say engagement initiatives
This job if for a work schedule
from 09:00- 18:00.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 88 countries, 16.600 permanent employees and more than 5000 clients.
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
With respondents in 96 countries (approximately 5.000.000 located in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region and over 40.000 respondents in Romania), Ipsos network spans online panels, real time sampling and mobile respondents.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.