Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Having obtained a university degree in Law, you have already a good experience in corporate legal representation. You are enthusiastic, creative, flexible, detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Exposure to international law, as well as familiarity with trademark and patent practices is a big plus. The ability to learn on the fly combined with a natural curiosity is highly appreciated as well.
Within the team, you will provide legal support including fact gathering, background research, preparing and/or providing general legal matters using well defined procedures and will be responsible for maintaining a tracking system.
Your counsel will be needed in:
• trademark and patent prosecution matters;
• management and development of the trademark, domain name and patent portfolios;
• clearance matters involving titles, trademarks and other forms of intellectual property;
• office actions, oppositions, enforcement/infringement, anti-counterfeiting matters.
You will be drafting documents such as consents, coexistence agreements, licensing agreements, NDAs and IP assignments.
What we offer:
• The possibility of joining a team of professionals
• Working in an international environment with lawyers and correspondents all over the world
• The opportunity for professional growth
• Powerful brand names with a solid reputation in the market
• A competitive salary package
• Great medical services package
• Meal tickets
• Free access to sports and recreation facilities (swimming pool, fitness, aerobics, football)
Tempting Brands owns some of the world’s most intriguing and enticing brands and licenses them to leading retailers and manufacturers worldwide. With innovative websites and creative brand books Tempting Brands supports its licensees to market its brands easily and consistently.
For more information about Tempting Brands and its products please visit: www.temptingbrands.com, www.route66.tm or www.marieantoinette.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles