The Sales Operations role is focused on:
- Provide daily operational support to Partners on financial claims processes;
- Provide training and information on Operations processes and tools to Partners as needed;
- Provide guidelines for process execution and follow up with Partners and other stakeholders on process execution
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners;
- Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders;
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner
The Customer Service Role
is focused on:
- Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries for iSS SC customers regarding non-complex technical and functional problems;
- Document and update customer contacts in the Customer Service System;
- Complete any follow-up work related to customer issue resolution;
- Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner;
- Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes of the client and the call center;
- Maintain acceptable attendance, punctuality, and respond to policy and procedures for communicating any schedule changes and preferences;
- Meet productivity and quality performance expectations as established by iSS SC management and interfaces;
- Conduct self evaluations using quality-coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors.
- Support additional duties as necessary in high volume periods in the SC.
The Sales Assist Officer
role is focused on:
- Triage inbound requests from the Services sellers, driving an “interview-style” conversation to understand seller needs & status within the Sales Lifecycle
- Routing sellers to appropriate content or specialized resources to support lead qualification or offering alignment
- Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and targets through attention to detail, ownership of issues and follow-through
- Carry out regular quality reviews to ensure the processes are being followed and verify the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed deadlines
- Ramp quickly on changes to tools and processes to ensure there is business/delivery continuity through changes
The Contract Setup and Assembly
role is focused
- Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems:
- Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right
- Work together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved - and on-holds are prevented
- When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature
- When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up
- Monitor deal set up in the systems
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice German with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries(if applicable)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 440,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices:
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Cluj-Napoca - Sigma Business Center, Republicii St., No. 109 Targu Mures - Multinvest Business Center, Aurel Filimon St., No. 19A
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1 Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10 Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C
Brasov- Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., no 5, Bl N1