Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
About the Team
The Sales team at Zaheen Telecom is responsible for winning and looking after our valuable customers around the world.
Our Account Managers develop strong relationships with internal resources including the Technical team and the Financial team, as well as external resources – business partners – in order to achieve sales goals. You’ll be brought on board to penetrate accounts, develop business and establish personal presence at all levels throughout the organizations assigned to your portfolio.
The ideal candidate
Zaheen Telecom is currently looking for a group of 3 people who strive for excellence in everything they do and have fun in the process.
Our colleague should:
• Show advanced English skills both in writing and speaking (this will be tested during the initial phases of the recruitment process).
• Demonstrate customer support experience in an English-speaking environment
• Have the ability to drive opportunities – “Take the lead and drive the customer”
• Demonstrate medium skills in using Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel – this will also be tested)
• Demonstrate natural social abilities such as optimism, spontaneity, punctuality, active listening, and most importantly, excellent customer communication skills.
• Be available for international travelling
• College graduate
• Be ready to start on the 6th of January 2020
• Represent the company in all circumstances: online communication (email or online chat), phone conversations, and face to face meetings.
• Drive proposal/contracting efforts
• Identify and close new accounts
• Be responsible for growing existing accounts
• Transmit the customer’s needs inside the organization
• Achieve assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability
• Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by company management
• Complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
• Learn about company products and services, existing contracts terms, accounts history, financial aspects, market trends, emergent opportunities, key competitor offering.
• Issue and follow-up trouble tickets and assure that customer’s requirements are fulfilled timely.
• Build business partnership by managing the relationship at all levels, based on trust and common objectives.
• Keeps him/herself updated on industry knowledge and trends, searches web resources, gets involved in industry related discussion groups, attends seminars.
• Share expertise with peers and be proactive in developing/improving internal business processes and procedures.
Dedicated training in international sales
Fixed salary + sales bonus
We are a young company, activating in the telecommunication industry (VoIP services). We combine the knowledge of the telecom industry with the goal to offer a full suite of wholesale and retail voice services designed to meet the ever changing needs of our valued clients.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles