E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
* Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Economics.
* Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
* Basic theoretical knowledge in different areas of the economic field;
* Attention to detail;
* Open-minded and responsible;
* Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
* Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
* Good English skills – written and spoken;
* Good Microsoft Office skills;
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
* You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will collaborate.
* The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
* You will be responsible with the processing, sorting and organizing commercial documents, invoices and contracts.
* You will support the commercial team in different activities.
* You will gain insights regarding commercial best practices.
What we offer:
* Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
* Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
* An opportunity to learn and grow;
* Real life working experience;
* An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
* A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
What else should I know?
Working program flexibility: 4 or 6 hours/day.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
With 114 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit http://www.siemens.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles