As a Junior Tax Consultant you will:
- Provide advice on corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation, tax compliance
- Conduct research in tax legislation sources on various matters
- Analyse and structure data, prepare various reports
- Participate in analysis work
- Follow-up with the tax authorities for the client’s tax files.
What's in it for you:
- You will undergo an intensive induction programme, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform
- You will be automatically enrolled in Tax Academy - a consistent and high quality training program giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your day-to-day work
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
About us: We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.