Courses: HR Inspector Certification
Relevant Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Labor Law
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced level of English, any other European language skills are an advantage
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Team spirit
- Resistance to stress
- Customer oriented
The objective of the Junior HR Administrator is the fulfilling of tasks specific to personnel administration in accordance with the law and the internal procedures of ADP.
• Creates all the hiring documentation (Labor contract, annexes to the contract with additional clauses, verifies all documents necessary for the personnel file, etc.)
• Updates the Revisal (General Employee Registry) according to legal terms.
• Provides employment certificates to employees
• Creates all the proper documentation upon employment termination according to the law
• Manages meal vouchers order and distribution
• Sends the necessary information for payroll processing to global payroll team
• Verifies the Pay Sheet
• Manages the medical check-up (Hire& Periodical) for all ADP employees
• Manages the relation with the Health&Safety and Hazzard Prevention supplier
• Offers support in other HR Projects (Recruitment, evaluation, updating of CBA and IR, etc)
• Learns and respects the norms for Health&Safety and Hazard Prevention.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.