Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Ideal candidate\'s profile:
- Very organized, diligent, and ambitious;
- Recent member of the Bucharest Bar (2008);
- Excellent command of English;
- Other foreign languages are a plus;
- Minimum 1 year of experience;
- Degree from a reputable law school;
- Interest in the investment sector.
Irina Anghel Law Office (IALO) is recruiting a young lawyer interested in joining a dynamic and experienced team and in building a successful career.
The Office is searching for a Junior Lawyer for its commercial law consulting practice.
Irina Anghel Law Office (IALO) is the leading Romanian legal advisor in international Mergers and Acquisitions transactions, specializing in deals between investment funds and entrepreneurs.
In its seven years of activity the Office advised some of the most important mergers and aquisitions transactions involving local entrepreneurs. IALO has also advised the issue of the Flamingo IPO, a landmark on the Romanian capital markets.
Ms. Anghel, managing partner of IALO, is also:
- General Secretary of South Eastern European’s Private Equity and Venture Capital Association;
- Global Ambassador Global Entrepreneurship Week;
- President – Future of the Profession Commission of Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats ;
- Eisenhower Fellow MNP 2008.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles