Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in Law;
• At least 1 year experience in the following: Commercial Law, Civil, Competition, Labor Law;
• Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Fluent in English, spoken and written;
• Well organized, detail and result oriented;
• Analytical thinking;
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
• Ethic attitude towards the job and the company.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
• Providing day-to-day legal advice, ensuring legal compliance - mainly Commercial, Civil and Competition Law;
• Monitoring legal frameworks, drawing-up reports, informing internal clients on latest legal changes and their impact;
• Drawing-up and approving contracts and other company documents;
• Working with other legal and business parts, delivering in-time and accurate legal documentation needed in relationship with authorities;
• Regulatory affairs;
• Handling litigations.
Who We Are?
Established in 1993, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.
Numbers speak for themselves:
-we are handling around 8% of the fast moving consumer goods in Romania;
-we deliver to more than 27,000 stores weekly, all over the country;
-we have over 1950 employees, 22 distribution partnerships, 3 logistic centers and a fleet of 1470 vehicles.
Interbrands' decision to "go online" and consolidate e-commerce as part of its development strategy came naturally, in line with current market trends and consumer behaviors which depicted an important category of customers seeking an alternative to the standard shopping experience, which implies time wasted in traffic and in queues at the cash registers. Interbrands secured this alternative in 2013, with its two e-commerce websites www.shopidoki.ro and www.maminet.ro.
What We Do?
Interbrands offers integrated services for fully managing the supply chain, covering the entire area of specific activities, from import to logistics, marketing, distribution, product development, merchandising, cash-collection.
For Interbrands, the strategy of cost containment means facilitating business process simplification and providing value–added services, with a view to delivering expected results (to sustain the organic growth of the business), while maintaining a competitive advantage. Moreover, we try to keep to a minimum the number of third parties that get in direct contact with our goods, in order to control the quality of the products that reach their destination: the end consumer.
The company covers the entire country, through 75 active offices (including the Head-office in Bucharest) and 3 distribution centers. Following a go-to-market efficiency pattern, Interbrands operates on the following platform:
- 1 logistic platform and distribution center (Bucharest – P3 Cefin Logistic Park in Chiajna) + 2 distribution centers (Bacau and Timisoara);
- 23 multi-functional branches (cigarette warehouse/cross-docking distribution platform/sales office);
- 51 sales offices;
- headquarter - in Bucharest.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles