Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you an enthusiastic information seeker?
Do you like to stay up to date with the news in any industry?
Are you able to extract relevant data?
Are you an info graphics fan?
Do you like challenges?
Well, at DTZ you will be able to further develop these skills!
Your hard skills are:
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Especially Excel
• Proficiency in English
• Good level of computer literacy
• Good with numbers
• Background in Sociology/ Economy would be a plus
And soft skills:
• Analytical thinking – to be able to analyze, summarize, and draw relevant conclusions
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptability – to be able to adapt to change quickly and easily
• Results oriented – to be able to work independently at times without supervision/ Persists until personal and team goals are achieved and commitments met
JOB BRIEF – RESEARCH ANALYST
Reports to: Head of Research
ON DAILY BASIS YOU WILL:
• Conduct real estate industry research to identify relevant data
• Analyze real estate opportunities through market research
• Writing reports and developing info graphics for DTZ departments
• Production of in-house market statistics covering Bucharest and the main cities in Romania
• Maintaining and analyzing DTZ datasets on office, retail, industrial and investment markets
• Providing relevant data for client presentations and pitches
• Responding to internal and external requests for information/support when necessary
DTZ is a global leader in commercial real estate services providing occupiers, tenants and
investors around the world with a full spectrum of property solutions. The company’s core
capabilities include agency leasing, tenant representation, corporate and global occupier
services, property management, facilities management, facilities services, capital markets,
investment and asset management, valuation, research, consulting, and project and
development management. DTZ provides property management for 1.9 billion square feet, or
171 million square meters, and facilities management for 1.3 billion square feet, or 124 million
square meters. The company completed $63 billion in transaction volume globally in 2014 on
behalf of institutional, corporate, government and private clients. Headquartered in Chicago,
DTZ has more than 26,000 employees who operate across more than 260 offices in 50
countries and represent the company’s culture of excellence, client advocacy, integrity and
collaboration. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com or follow us on Twitter @DTZ.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles