We are looking for a legal counsel to join our legal team, Bucharest studio.
- Legal support to local departments and business teams worldwide.
- Under the supervision of the lead legal counsel, negotiation and drafting of different types of contracts relating to billing services, game distribution, license, freelancers, marketing, outsourcing, game development, purchase of goods and services, lease.
- Draws formalities prescribed by law in the conduct of legal transactions in the Trade Register.
- Draws up / prepares documents required by local labor legislation.
- Draws up legal form of documentation / presentation / comparison / reports.
- Check and keep track of local commercial contracts, both of them in the registry and in electronic format.
- Collaborating with all departments within the company to ensure the development of their activity in accordance with national and international legislation in force.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For information regarding Data protection follow the link : https://www.gameloft.com/en/jobs-faq/personal-data/