E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Together with our Client, a production company from the Romanian market, we are looking for a Logistics Manager.
We expect you to meet the following requirements:
• Knowledge of logistics.
• Level of decision-making and independence can be limited by power to sign.
• Experience requested (minimum of 3 years in a similar position).
• May be responsible for more functions such as supplies, transport (internal / external),
stock (internal / external), etc.
•Very good command of English (both written and spoken)
•Negotiation and communication skills
• Is responsible for overall logistics (of a department, brand, product). Responsible for long term budget planning and preparation of particular budget.
• Selects, develops and implements cost effective, safe and timely logistical solutions.
• Directs subordinate staff, collaborates with heads of other units to co-ordinate shipping requests and resources. May manage the purchase activities.
• Resolves serious grievances.
• Participates and decides on selection process of logistic companies, warehouse renting.
• Plans logistics. Ensures that transportation needs are met and that vehicles are properly used.
• Ensures smooth running of one or more warehouses (belonging to the company or to other companies
• Supervises order system. Ensures that issuing of orders and signing of supply agreements takes place in correspondence with the principles and procedures of the company.
• Analyses market and delivery conditions, writes reports based on market research to ensure present and future material availability.
• Provides instructions on how to deal with material and equipment.
• Observes work operation, operation sequence and space arrangements to ensure effective steps for new equipment and machinery installation. According to documents, he / she evaluates suitability of installation of new or improved office machines.
• Ensures that all support services and personnel activities adhere to safety, fire prevention and environmental protection regulations and to legal standards.
• Motivates, coaches and trains support service personnel to improve quality and output.
• Ensures the liquidation of surplus material.
All applications will be treated in full confidentiality conditions. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
People First, a member of Global Eye Investments, is a HR Services and Business Consulting company. People First is about improvement and innovation and offers complete end to end solutions for Talent, Intelligence and Reputation Management.
Our dream is to help people love their job and organizations unleash their full potential.
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles