Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you are seeking a career opportunity that will challenge your creativity, you’re just on a click away. We are asking for:
● University Degree (Technical, Automatics, Electronics)
● Good communication skills in English
● Experience in maintenance
● Mechanics/hydraulics/ auomatics/electronics/ pneumatics knowledge
● Team-work orientated
● Capacity of listening and communication
● Well organized
● Ability to organize workshops and to draft work instructions
Our company, located in Lugoj is extending its activity. Therefore we are currently recruiting talented and ambitious people seeking careers in TPM Engineering.
The job’s key responsibilities are:
- planning and supervision over periodical surveys of machines;
- proper use and maintaining machines and machinery in proper condition;
- developing corrective actions concerning a process ad making decisions concerning corrective and preventive actions arising from internal and external audits;
- systematic coordination of optimization actions according to a pre-approved schedule;
- preparation of technical manuals for machines and machinery;
- coordination of workshops concerning TPM, SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die), other KAIZEN techniques and related actions;
- controlling and improving QSDCM (Quality Safety Delivery Cost Management) and OEE (Overall Effective Efficiency) indexes in the assigned area.
Our international work environment offers you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to development of people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development program emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
Autoliv is a worldwide leader in automotive safety and a technology leader with the widest product offering for automotive safety. All the leading automobile manufacturers in the world are our customers. We service them from 80 subsidiaries in 30 countries. We test our and their cars and products at 20 crash test tracks in nine countries, and we have 40.000 people globally to support them.
For us, it isn’t just about having the right product. It’s about having the right passion. Because we can’t predict when accidents might happen. And because life is too precious to take for granted.
That’s why we have the passion for saving lives.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles