Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University Degree in Economics;
- 2+ years experience as an accountant in a manufacturing environment;
- Very good understanding of financial matters in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in using financial applications;
- Experience in working with ERP / MRP software - previous experience with JD Edwards is a major plus;
- PC Skills: Ms Office, Internet, E-mailers;
- Good English languages skills.
Job Role: Supervise all the accounting activities for Ridge Tool manufacturing facility in Emerson campus in Cluj-Napoca.
- Monthly financial reporting to Division for consolidation purposes;
- Analysis of operational data;
- Analyze financial information of the manufacturing plant to produce forecasts of business;
- Report financial results to Emerson Corporate in the statutory format;
- Provide all required information to Emerson Corporate on a regular basis (VAT, taxes, operational data, audit requirements);
- Set up of the JD Edwards system for the Ridge Tool Division.
EMERSON is a St. Louis, US based global manufacturing organization, employing over 141,000 people worldwide with a turnover of over $24.8 billion in 2008, with more than 18 years of experience in Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing in Central & Eastern Europe.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles