Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Good analytical skills, accurate, able to work with numbers
• Team player, well organized, energetic and self motivated
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Accurate and careful about details
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Persistent, well organised and self-motivating
• IT literate
• Suppliers Invoices – accuracy, department allocation, contracts, preparing for authorization and for payment
-Daily reconciliation of the bank statements
-Payment orders done through the a specific soft
• External bookkeepers
-Providing external accountant with the documents
-Assistance to the external bookkeepers
• Petty Cash
-Looking after the petty cash
-Keeping the petty cash evidence
-Providing various financial information upon request
-Preparation of travel expenses sheet including allowances
• Sale Invoices – raising sale invoices
• Fee & Work In Hand Summary
• Daily update of the billings in the shared document
• Daily update of receivables in the shared document
• Statistical reports
• The candidate will be required to comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
CAREER PROSPECTS: Excellent development opportunity for individual willing to work up to highest standards within international environment.
REMUNERATION: Competitive package, comprising of base salary, discretionary annual bonus and additional benefits in kind plus open ended contract
On behalf of our client, a multinational real estate company with more than 100 offices worldwide, operating in more than 430 cities in 50 countries, we are looking for an Operations Assistant. Our client had a revenue of approximately $1.4 billion in 2005, and has now decided to open a new office in Bucharest to handle the increasing number of clients on the rapidly developing Romanian market due to the real estate boom.
CVO Sales&Marketing, CVO Finance and CVO Technology are the leading recruitment consultancies in Central and Eastern Europe with offices in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles