E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration / Computer Science or equivalent
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a similar environment
- Strong background in Order Management Systems, Claim Management Systems, Customer Master related processes
- Ability and interest to work in a complex and multi-cultural /-lingual business environment
- Positive, creative, structured and organized
- Strong team player
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- SAP knowledge
- Channel business and / or process knowledge
- Management of Change experience
The Channel Operations (CO) is the Sales Operation Function for HPs Product Business - IPG, PSG and TSG so called "Indirect Business" - to Commercial & Consumer Channel Partners in EMEA.
It is leading and operating all European Business Admin Processes in the Order-to-Cash area, with a focus on Customer Facing/Communication and Order Management.
The CO is a hosted organization within PSG.
The EMEA Business Admin Services team is part of Channel Operations and is a dedicated team of business Process Specialists. This team is the process and support engine for the Channel Business and provides all types of user, process, system and project support in the area of Order Management & Special Pricing and Post Sales Financial & Physical Claims processes, as well as SAP or other applications. Our main linkages are: the Operations teams, the IT Support organizations and the CO Engineering Team
Job Description Details:
The Process Specialist - Business Admin Services function - is part of the Channel Operations and is chartered with all Sales Admin activities for all Channel Partners across EMEA and all product groups and is also chartered with all Sales Admin related Process Engineering.
The EMEA Business Admin Services team is part of the Business Process Engineering organization.
The charter of the team is:
- 2nd level contact on supporting and answering requests in regards to system/process issues and questions towards the Operation
- Root cause analysis for recurring issues
- Daily incident reporting
- Definition of workarounds; drive for permanent system fix and corrective actions
- Main contact for L3 and L4 IT support
- Acting as an intermediator between operation and IT and drive for solution
- Escalation/Crisis Management
- Play a proactive role in Channel Operations to enlarge the efficiency of the order fulfillment process
- Use analytical skills to address diverse, cross-functional projects and problems
- Responsible for process maintenance for defined systems and processes
- Drive system configuration changes for legal, business and audit requirements across RTM's
- Facilitation, coordination and implementation of business and operational request (e.g. Financial Year End activities, Payment terms changes...)
- Identify recurring problems and initiate improvements Projects
- Contribute in process engineering activities and projects (e.g. consultancy & testing)
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT www.hp.com/go/jobs
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles