Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- preferably university degree in a chemistry oriented branch
- preferably working experience in the IVD business
- good technical understanding
- excellent teamwork skills
- efficient self organisation
- proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- excellent written and verbal communication in English (second foreign language helpful)
- experience in preparing efficient and appealing documents
- ability to travel worldwide (appr. 10% to max. 20% of time)
- open minded for foreign cultures
- experience in working with Microsoft Office software products
The Product Manager is responsible for all aspects and details affecting the success of the specific product line.
This includes managing the respective products throughout their life-cycle from release via sales and promotion to their final phase out. The Product Manager is the communication interface providing product specific information to the international sales and service network and to collect information from the market to be forwarded to Management, R&D and Engineering.
The Product Manager needs to be very well acquainted with all the products being part of the product line in respect to their typical working environment, features, performance, handling and benefits, as well as corresponding products from competition.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- handle all product specific communication with suppliers and manufacturing partners
- handle all product specific communication with the international sales and service network
- coordinate all administrational and organisational details needed to enable other team members to process and handle the products correctly (e.g. production, logistics, etc.)
- develop adequate tools and supportive material to assist international sales
- perform product presentations and trainings to sales representatives and clients
- be familiar with competition as well as the features, benefits and disadvantages of their products
- provide suggestions concerning the strategic development of the product line
- suggest marketing strategies or campaigns
- coordinate all the necessary evaluations and trials prior to release of new products
- manage market introduction of new products
Import and handling company-equipment and machines for diagnosis labs, grounded 2003, with plant location in Cluj and Austrian fund, with covering area Romania
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles