Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join Springfield School from September 2019.
ROLE OF POSITION
The post holder will be involved in coordonating the Cambridge/IELTS division, preparing the teaching programme, lectures and exams and providing the correct guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in teaching the students, must be highly motivated to develop the career of the students, and result orientated.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Graduation or Post Graduation in Foreign Languages (English)
· At least 5 years of experience in Cambridge/IELTS Teaching
· Should know the Cambridge system well and its exams
· Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
· Presentation and Teaching Skills
· An ability to communicate effectively with students of all age groups and social backgrounds.
· Flexibility over working hours (part time or full time, morning and afternoon classes)
· Teaching Cambridge level (YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE) including spoken English to the students aged 8-19 years old
· Coordonating teachers, evaluating their progress, offering them support and feedback when needed
· Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
· Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
· Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students and parents
Springfield School specializes in teaching English language to children and teenagers.Programs are suitable for preschool children and adult students of all ages for any language skills requirement(s).
Types of courses:
- Early Learners( 4-8 years old)
- Primary Learners (8-11 years old)- Starters, Movers and Flyers
- Secondary Learners (11-14 years old)- KET, PET
- Academic Learners (14-18 yeras old)- FCE, CAE and IELTS
Springfield School is a Plus Member and a British Council partner in the Addvantage Programme and hosts Cambridge Exams every year for over 250 children.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles