Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Possess a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in automotive industry will be a plus
- Good knowledge of PC, English, German will be a plus
- Knowledge in the use of precision inspection measurement tools
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Supports RFQ activities
- Set the initial program quality objectives (scrap, rework, warranty, specific customer quality indicators) and ensure their achievement
- Support the program manager to prepare gate reviews, functional milestones
- Monitor progress of FMEA, key characteristics, capabilities, tolerance stacks and quality objectives PPM and initiate action in the case that targets are at risk, including perceived quality and cascade them to the internal and external suppliers
- Initiate and lead Quick Problem Solving (8D) in case of internal and customer complaints / failures in the program phase
- Manages deviations in the program phase
- Responsible for the creation of the control plan for prototype, pre series- and series phases
- Assuring conformity, perceived quality and traceability of any parts delivered to the customer all along the development phase
- Supports the Customer Quality Engineer in the plant for the preparation of the PPAP files and the submission of the initial samples
The Eberspächer Group
The Eberspächer Group is one of the world´s leading system developers and suppliers of exhaust technology, vehicle heaters and bus air conditioning systems. Eberspächer is also a professional innovation partner for the automotive industry in air conditioning of special-purpose vehicles and in automotive electronics.