- College degree in business administration, or related fields or
- B.Tech / B.E (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication) / MCA/ at least 3 yrs Computer Diploma Course from reputed institute/ MBA (optional)
- 2-4 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in Project management will be preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma/workflow process redesign – ability to identify redesign/process improvement opportunities, etc.
- Ability to drive/influence organizational change
- Strong people skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including email, phone, reporting, presentations etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognize escalation opportunities and act upon them
- Strong follow through skills
- Experience using VBA, VB 6.0, MS-Access, MS-Excel, Power pivots, PL/SQL (SQL server 2012) (ideal)
Able to manage the reporting/PMO/MIS responsibilities together
- Work along with different teams aligned to the process (Delivery, HR, Finance) to get the necessary data and report it based on the various requirements on timely manner
- Understands various aspects of the process (with focus on delivery and recruitment) and follow up to make sure that everything is on track
- Drive projects to completion
- Robust analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and propagate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adhere to the timelines as specified by the Client for deliverables
Ad hoc reports
- Coordinating the onboarding process and joining formalities by working along with Delivery, Recruitment and Client teams
- Leads projects associated with Transition Projects involving Delivery Line of Business’ (LOB) or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of projects into a finished/steady state
- SRs creation and follow ups on the approvals
- Getting the necessary approvals for offer release (Salary and feedback approval)
- Supporting the joining formalities (submission of joining forms and follow up with the necessary teams till the candidate joins)
- Provide hiring update to client periodically
- Tracks and provides support to Track Leader and Managers on attrition
- Follow up on the resignation status of resources in EMS
- Organizes project activities that may require cross-functional meetings and communications.
- Develop monthly reporting tools/communications and complete all reporting responsibilities
- Escalate issues/potential delays to Organization’s Track Leader as needed
- Interact closely with Delivery teams to ensure project timeliness, success, and key metrics reporting
- Provide the Resource details to HR/WFM periodically
- Provide the inputs for various internal reviews (Cadence calls)
- Reconcile the data trackers with necessary teams as and when required
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.