Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- A minimum of 2 years recruiting experience with emphasis on volume recruiting;
- Strong interviewing and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of legal aspects of the recruitment & hiring process;
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks to meet established schedules, timelines and/or deadlines;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-location environment;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English language;
- MS Office expertise;
- Driver license - class B - required.;
- Availability for travelling - 50% of the working time.
To work with the existing recruiting team to source, identify, screen, test, evaluate and select experienced candidates for the Rompetrol Group.
- Collects recruitment requests from the hiring managers; consults them in recruitment related matters: clearly defining job description and job specifications, setting the ideal candidate profile, choosing the proper recruitment methods and sources, etc.);
- Prepares and places external job advertisements and internal job postings;
- Reviews applications and related documents, as assigned, to determine individual qualifications;
- Develops selection criteria and the scoring system; develops the interview guides and the evaluation process; schedules and conducts interviews.
- Conducts reference checks for final candidates;
- Prepares job offers to selected candidates;
- Maintains candidates database;
- Provides recruitment information for vacant positions, selection process, and related personnel procedures and policies;
- Researches and compiles recruitment and personnel related information for specified reports.
The Rompetrol Group is a vertically integrated petroleum company headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and operating via its central offices in Bucharest, Romania. Rompetrol has almost 30 years of experience in providing low cost equipment, expert labor, and professional services to oil & gas companies globally. The Group has exploration and production activities in South America and the Caspian Sea region and operates two of Romania`s most significant refineries, Petromidia and Vega, located in Constanta and Ploiesti respectively. Rompetrol is equally a provider of oilfield services and owns a growing network of retail gas stations. The Group additionally includes an oil & gas carrier, a maintenance and engineering company and an environmental services provider.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles