The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible to use the necessary methods and means to identify the appropriate candidates for the company's current employment needs and ensure their successful integration into the teams.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment in our office from Bucharest;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with departments, hiring managers and existing employees to effectively develop recruiting strategies;
- Assists in defining the hiring needs of the department and realizes the profile of the ideal candidate by working closely with Managing Director and Team Leaders to develop a comprehensive understanding of the business issues and priorities;
- Carries out the entire recruitment process: creates and posts recruitment announcements, selects CVs, schedules candidates for interviews, manages and supports the interviews in order to assess candidates' skills, experience and fit for the organization, administers tests, makes evaluation sheet of selected candidates and draws short list of selected candidates, headhunting, manages the offer process.
- Support for HR to complete appropriate paperwork/reports (employment application, background check release form) and comply with standard hiring procedures;
- Proposes new sources and methods of recruitment, interviewing and testing;
- Keeps in touch with approved recruiting companies for contracted positions;
- Continuously monitors the human resources market, tracking competition, staff movements inside the competition, new positions in competitor structures;
- Offers support in the process of recruiting new employees: informs the candidates about the necessary documents for employment, checks the employment documents, draws up / personalizes the job sheet, offers support in integration;
- Creates and constantly updates a database of candidates, in accordance with the business and development requirements of the company;
- Coordinates recruiting campaigns and represents the company at human resources events related to recruitment (job fairs, presentations at faculties / universities), interconnects and maintains the created contacts;
- Manages recruitment reports to internal clients.
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
Our teams are formed by professional, experienced, energetic, communicative individuals and we are looking for someone like us to be part of our team.
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)