Responsibilities specific to the role:
- Prioritise and respond timely to day-to-day enquiries on legislation relevant for home and personal care products from TPLs, product development teams, EU Product Compliance (CPC) team or local business partners ( Communications, Legal, local Management leadership) in case of issue management, major quality incidents, crisis situations and any inquiries on regulatory aspects, with specific focus on compliance matters;
- Drive and keep up-to-date technical regulatory guidance of our HPC products in Europe, providing full clarity on any differences between European countries and local deviations from harmonized EU regulation;
- Interact with selected CEE 1&2 HPC Trade Association in order to gather regulatory interpretations/deviations/development where relevant;
- Build HPC CEE perspectives on CEE regulatory compliance issues and share considerations with the relevant EU Category RA managers and Category business partners;
- Support implementation of changed/new European/local legislation, advise, monitor and drive compliance documentation preparation and submission;
Skills - Experiences - Qualifications:
- Interact with local authorities (with the cooperation of LD / local Legal/ local Communications /local MCO-MSO Quality, especially in case of linguistic barriers) in order to resolve important issues arising, related to product non-conformances (following market sampling, in-house inspections, challenges and issue management);
- Set up and maintain a compliance network (internal/external) in CEE 1&2. to ensure compliance of the respective HPC product portfolio;
- Understand the scope of the regulatory framework and its effects on the various product categories;
- Build general knowledge on the countries’ HPC product portfolio and production processes in CEE1&2;
- Provide input on local legislative requirements to the CEE HPC Regulatory Affairs Mgr. on important innovation projects;
- Be member of the EU HPC RA networks.
- Postgraduate degree, in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Chemical Engineering or other related field;
- Experience in HPC products technologies. Past experience in European regulatory affairs/issues management will be considered a plus;
- Strong communication skills, collaborative, international mindset;
- Task ownership with a strong drive to deliver results;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail;
- Strong execution and prioritization skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral and writing skills). Knowledge of multiple CEE language(s) will be considered a plus.
- High literacy in PC use.
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.