Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Mechanical knowledge;
- Practical experience using mechanicals machine and tools;
- Basic knowledge in soldering SMD components;
- Basic knowledge in reading hardware schematics and components placement;
- CAD/CAM knowledge (advantage);
- Practical experience in vacuum casting;
- Quality knowledge (experience in production aria);
- Computer users knowledge;
- Fluent English or German (advantage);
- Initiative, communication and team skills.
We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicle and Aftermarket has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters.
The Sample Workshop intermediates between product development and the production plants world-wide. Competent experts develop, optimize and construct prototypes together with the operating departments. During the development time of prototypes they are responsible for quality, costs, mass production feasibility of the equipment and components to be ready for SOP (Start of Production). The development workshops guarantee an efficient SOP.
As a Sample Workshop Technician your responsibilities you will be to:
- Prepare parts (finishing, painting, gluing) in order to assembly the prototypes for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality;
- Realize service and modifications of the parts acording by the developers specifications;
- Flash, calibrate and test electronic parts;
- Design small mechanic tools and parts;
- Search, order and administrate the materials;
- Maintenance, calibration service and administration of the equipments and mechanical machine;
- Program and handling mechanical machine;
- Assembling, soldering components and building up samples;
- Close collaboration with developments in order to assure a efficient SOP;
- Packing and prepare delivery documents for the parts.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salaries;
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
- Working in a young and dynamic team;
- International working environment;
- Project based international traveling opportunity;
- Private Health and dental insurance;
- Sport facilities;
- Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled
expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.
The specialists in our Interior Division work passionately to keep drivers and passengers informed of their vehicles’ status – and in touch with the world outside – at all times. They develop and produce a wide range of intelligent, user-friendly products for private and commercial vehicles (factory and after sales markets), including instruments and displays, cockpit modules, audio and navigation devices, multimedia and telematics solutions, and control, steering and access protection systems.
Like to drive with us? This way to our high-performance team:
Continental Automotive Romania S.R.L.
Calea Martirilor 1989 nr. 1
300724 Timisoara, Romania
Phone: +40 (256) 251341
Fax: +40 (256) 294451
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles