E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University graduate or collage graduate with diploma equivalent.
• Must speak, read and write English, additional languages are proffered but not essential.
• Ability to use computer laptop.
• Ability to type at reasonable speed.
• Interest in science, technology and new market trends.
• Ability to develop credibility amongst BDS International staff and clients, particularly managers and group coordinators, and especially local and international government representatives.
• Enthusiasm for and understanding of the BDS International product portfolio and the company capabilities.
• Readiness for overseas travel, especially Europe and USA.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong commitment to getting the job done.
• Hands on approach, with positive attitude.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Team player that will utilise the experience and skills available within BDS International.
• Current drivers licence and Passport.
• Ability to use computer Emil and Microsoft programs: excel, word, power point, outlook and project manager.
• Interest in maintaining healthy lifestyle, good food and regular exercise.
Position title: Secretary/ Personal Assistant (PA)
Responsible to: Director - Chairman
Location: BDS International Australia Melbourne
Company: Bacchus Distillery Pty/Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities:
• All duties and responsibilities given by Director.
• Develop hands on experience and knowledge in manufacturing, processing and marketing by engaging in physical factory production, and sales & marketing areas.
• Create and maintain confidential filing systems for research and development (R&D) project.
• Organisation of all travelling requirements.
• Conduct research and development (R&D) on new product trend developments, Government grants, new market opportunities, under instruction and guidance from Director.
• Focusing on sourcing information from all media channels in relation to new science, technology’s and market trends in food and beverage industry and new product developments around the globe.
• Conduct R&D on internet.
• Use and develop, new and existing networks for purpose of R&D new products and new projects.
• Maintain at all times absolute confidentiality on all project.
• Comply with all paperwork required by Director.
• Conduct field research in Bars, Clubs, Night Clubs, Restaurants and associated venues on the regular bases under instructions from Director.
• Engage in development of new projects, from concept stage to finished product.
• Compose verbal and written presentation for all new projects, and maintain updates on all existing ones.
• Daily activity reports must be filed out and presented to Director every morning.
• Maintain at all times neat dress code, or as required by Director.
• Maintain up to date diary of all appointments, contacts and their outcomes for future references.
• Run spread sheets using, Microsoft programs like: excel, word, project manager and basic accounting software like myob or simular.
• Manage all appointments scheduling, and coordinate all meetings.
• Take minutes and summaries of meetings.
• Develop good food, wine, spirit and liqueur appreciation skills.
• Maintain company legacy at all times.
• No negative responses to any project ideas, or staff member is to be carried out.
• All employees of BDS International are valuable assets and as such must be treated with respect and dignity.
• Email is to be used to confer all communications.
• All communication with BDS International staff is to be for the soul purpose of R&D.
• Ask for help when help is required, as we are all part of a team.
• Unsuccessful we do not punish, but successful we reward.
• Initially three months probationary period, then after two year contract with, Quartile performance reviews.
• An annual salary review will be conducted by Director.
Salary and benefits:
• Before tax 1000-1500 Euros per month depending on experience.
• Fully furnished apartment provided.
• Company Car provided.
• Fuel Card provided.
• Mobile Phone provided.
• All travel expenses provided, with a minimum of one international trip per annum to location of choice.
• Gym membership
Throughout generations the Hajdinjak Family has been producing Schnapps Liqueurs, spirits and wines which have been enjoyed by the Royal Courts of Europe, through premium brands such as Badel-Sljivovic, Dalmatinac Dry Red, Komovica and Kruscovac.
In the 1980\'s the Hajdinjak family moved to Australia in search of a dream to produce premium quality branded products not only for royalty, but instead make them affordable and enjoyable for the average consumer.
In May 1994 the dream became reality when Bacchus Distillery was established as a fresh and innovative producer of liqueurs and spirits.
After conducting several feasibility studies in late 2000, Damien Hajdinjak decided to explore the concept of building a commercial microbrewery and manufacturing premium beer. The outcome of these studies, together with extensive global research and development led to the opening of Stockade Brewery Pty Ltd in March 2002. Stockade Brewery has since engineered and developed several award winning premium lagers using the latest generation of advanced microbrewery equipment.
Today Bacchus Distillery and Stockade Brewery unite to form
BDS International, an innoative global player in the liqueur, spirits and beer markets
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles