Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Project Management training (basic)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service
• Fluent in French
• Good English skills
Purpose of the Role:
The Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the steady state service delivery to multiple client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
The Service Delivery Coordinator is focused on:
• Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer
• Developing strong internal and external relationships
• Achieving productivity improvements and cost control
• Assisting the Service Delivery Manager in the transforming and growing the business
Key Role Tasks and Activities:
• Act as a customer and internal point of contact for assigned contracts
• Responsible for the effective co-ordination of external / internal queries / escalations
• Support of asset management database to agreed data quality levels
• Responsible for co-ordinating end to end MACD Move Add Change Delete
◦ Liaise between customer and Client' Supply Chain and logistics teams.
• Maintain Process and Procedure manual
• Service Improvement Planning including Root Cause Analysis
• Co-Ordinate and gather Financial data for monthly billing reconciliation
• Contribute to the P&L performance through cost control and innovation
• Provide necessary support for contract change management
• Maintain customer relationships
• Other duties as required.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles