The Social Media Manager, will be responsible for managing sophisticated social media campaigns with cross-functional teams. Will also have to assist the social media team with team wide projects, campaigns and ensures that the Paid Social team is working on set KPIs and optimisations for all assigned brands and markets.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns on all social media platform.
- Work across multiple international markets and brands.
- Alert team of any crisis or red flag issues present in any of the paid adverts.
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels.
- Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Keep up to date with latest industry news.
- Attention to detail and precise data input is essential.
- Participates in all social media team meetings and adheres to social media team process, guidelines and best practices.
- Run weekly/monthly Social Media reporting based on set KPIs.
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning customer care, software/game development and many other services related to the gambling industry.
Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
Our teams are formed by professional, experienced, energetic, communicative individuals and we are looking for someone like us to be part of our team.
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)