We’re Looking for Rockstars to Join Our Team!
At Suvoda, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day, it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
What Makes Suvoda a Great Place to Work?
Here are just a few highlights:
What Should You Expect?
As a Software Test Engineer , you’ll be part of a six- to nine-person, cross-functional, international project team, working together to build web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process.
Your role will include:
• Working to deliver custom software solutions that streamline the clinical trial process for pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
• Ensuring the correct functioning of clinical trial software with focus on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data.
• Ensuring all activities and deliverables comply with FDA regulations.
• Verifying that system requirements are clear, testable, and consistent with the clinical trial protocol.
• Developing validation plans according to a risk-based testing methodology.
• Authoring and managing the completion of all validation related deliverables on each project: test summary report, etc.
• Authoring and executing test scripts.
• Documenting defects and tracking resolution.
• Performing other related duties as required.
• Bachelor's degree (in computer science preferred) or college degree in progress.
• 1-3 years Experience in software testing of Enterprise or Web applications.
• Experience with multiple testing methods such as: smoke tests, black-box, white-box, gray-box, boundary testing.
• Basic knowledge of RDBMS principles and SQL.
• Ability to learn technological applications, conduct in-depth investigative research, read and understand code, and determine and execute the best test methods for complex systems.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
• Advanced knowledge of RDBMS principles – complex queries, design for performance and efficiency, etc.;
• Familiarity with Agile software development philosophy, principles, and techniques;
• Familiarity with Automation tools and principles of Automation;
• Familiarity with Java or any scripting knowledge.
Suvoda is a company that develops software used to streamline clinical trials for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies.
4 office locations - we serve our customers and users from four offices in North America and Europe.
137 clients - our clients range from small biotechnology firms to large pharmaceutical companies as well as their CRO partners.
62 countries - users in sixty-two countries across six continents use our applications to manage their clinical trials.
278 employees globally - we are two hundred and seventy-eight employees strong globally, and growing!
Join us if you think we can accomplish great things together!