Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be willing to learn new things
- Good communication skills, thе capacity to work within a team
- Individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements
- Should have thе desire to evolve towards a very good professional & technical level
- At least 1-year experience in a testing position
- Advanced PC skills
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level)
- Carefulness and attention to detail
- Well-developed imagination and creativity
Tester Job description:
- Testing software, using sеvеrаl plаtforms & tеchnologies, for a vаriеty of projеcts (еntеrprise softwаrе, multimеdia, web / mobilе, nеtworking еtc.)
- Verticals: online business sеrvicеs (SaaS), elearning, healthcare, telecom, manufacturing etc.
- Platforms: we develop software for a wide range of platforms (including mobile, desktop, web). We also develop cross-platform applications (which are compatible with several platforms & operating systems: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux / Android / iOS)
- Types of projects that we develop in our company: enterprise software (document management, ERP, CRM etc.), multimedia applications (video / sound / image processing) etc.
- A few interesting examples (projects which we have been / are working on):
* online streaming and conferencing, involving a hybrid mix of technologies: low-level system drivers for screen and audio capture (including echo cancellation techniques), RTMP integration with Flash Media Server, integration with FreeSwitch for more scalable audio conferencing, support for mobile platforms etc.
* an e-learning content creation suite for creating video tutorials and presentations (the application involved various technologies, such as: low-level C/C++ libraries for hooking into Windows APIs for key-capture / managing windows etc., Flash ActionScript3 for rendering tutorials as interactive Flash materials, OCR / edge detection / pattern recognition, Microsoft Office Interop, a lightweight controls library with double-buffering support etc.)
* an online multiplayer RPG game, powered by Bing Maps
* NoSQL-type databases and intelligent data aggregation and compression techniques, for creating / processing / reporting on millions of data entries daily
* a mobile application for Android and iOS (coupled with an administrative mobile website) for increasing fidelity among customers of pubs, used to receive discounts and prizes in exchange for beers purchased and pictures posted on Facebook
- Planning, implementing and running software tests and test cases
- Recording, tracking and managing bug reports
- Writing test reports
- Carrying out complex testing tasks independently
- Automated testing; writing, running and maintaining scripts
- Keeping in touch with the customer
- Work in collaboration with our developers to solve issues and ensure that the end product is compliant to specifications
What Are the Benefits of Working at SBP?
- We offer competitive salaries, periodical raises, performance bonuses & gratifications
- You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a pleasant and friendly team, who shares the same values. You will learn on a daily basis and you will be able to develop your career in a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- The possibility of working (in alternation) on a variety of projects & technologies. Each of our colleagues belongs to several project-teams
- We offer flexible working hours, so that you can balance your professional and personal time
- Permanent feedback, performance evaluations on a monthly basis
- Close communication within the team. The possibility of bringing suggestions & raising issues directly to the management
- Developing your in-depth technical expertise and working with the latest tools and technologies on the market
- Technical training on a wide variety of technologies, to cover the different types of projects & platforms that we use in our projects
Private healthcare (Medlife)
Gym membership discount (World Class Fitness / 7card)
Weekly professional massage
Open space terrace
Relaxation room (equipped with PS4, large screen TV, laptop, books etc.)
Fresh fruits & snacks in the office
Regular activities with the team. Team building
SBP is a software development company, established in 2004, and headquartered in Bucharest, Romania. We specialize in SaaS applications development, mobile apps, desktop applications, packaged products development, web-solutions implementation and platform integration.
We have a friendly working environment, and there are very good social ties in our team - which encourages strong friendships among our team members. We put an accent on training & tutoring, to enable our team members to grow and to develop their technical knowledge, team work capabilities & individual responsibility.
Who We Are
Passion is the one thing that brings out the best in us. We know that our passion for technology is the one thing that can lead us, day by day, towards building something truly great.
Team spirit is very important at SBP. We feel that people should be comfortable with each other even if they have different roles. Hierarchy is good for keeping things organized, but it's not a purpose in itself - therefore it should not raise any barriers.
Let's face it: it's more fun if you come to work knowing that you can have a few good laughs in the morning. A great idea that you ran into, a good time that you shared with your friends, an obstacle that you managed to surpass or simply a new thing that you learned to do - this is what makes us enjoy every day to the fullest.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles