This Job Might Be For You If :
- You’re looking for growth potential
- You enjoy working with a team and experiencing a “family like” culture
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
We continue our growth and we are now looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- Administration of the internal datacenter: Active Directory, DNS, VPN, Firewall, DHCP, Application Servers, Office365
- Administration of the VMware infrastructure (ESXi hosts, vCenter, SAN, switches, VDP)
- Administration of the Active Directory servers, creation and deletion of user accounts, managing access controls, domain structure configuration
- Administration of the internal network, Cisco switches, VLANs, WLC, Access Points, PaloAlto NGF
- Administration of the Network Monitoring System (Nagiuls, PRTG, Zabix)
- Research, analyze and recommend implementation of new technologies and systems hardware
- Coordinate with external technology vendors, internal staff members and third party consultants
- Create best practices, standards, templates and operating procedures to optimize IT project development
We rise to the challenge:
- Good English communication oral and written;
- Previous working experience of at least 4 years;
- Team player, efficient, Independent, self-motivated individual with great work ethic and a mindset of willing to help out wherever needed;
- Good self-learning ability and ability to prioritize planned and unplanned tasks;
- Strong knowledge of core Active Directory services, Remote Desktop services, and remote assistance tools;
- Strong working and supporting experience in PC, Mac, Linux, smartphones, tablets, printers;
- Understanding of network protocols, routing, proxying systems and traffic redirection (VPN, DNS, UDP), commutator/switch management skills (Cisco, HP)
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and ability to make backups of servers, systems and data
You will team-up with an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow your skills with us - through collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry working in our offices around the world.
Premium and fun work environment in central Bucharest
Positive environment and happy people
Snacks and refreshments permanently at your disposal
Meal vouchers, Private pension, Dental & Healthcare package
Yearly & Quarterly bonus plan
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.