The ECKO technical team, Bucharest based, is looking for a new young and enthusiastic member!
As a Systems Engineer your focus will be to deliver technical support and solutions to ECKO customers.
Job responsibilities include:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining customer infrastructure components: workstations, servers, networking, storage
- Troubleshooting for systems and applications
- Customer support via email, phone and remote assistance
- Monitoring for customer infrastructures
- Internal ticket management
- Working collaboratively with senior team members on projects
- Extensive knowledge of Windows desktop systems
- Good knowledge of networking concepts
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
The position's growth plan includes trainings for future responsibilities in advanced areas like servers, virtualization, networking or storage systems, so skills in these areas will be highly appreciated.
ECKO offers a dynamic workplace, with a competitive salary and benefits package, including private medical services, real career growth opportunities, a comprehensive training track.
ECKO is a global information technology company that specializes in providing advanced quality IT solutions and services. We are determined to help clients solve their toughest IT challenges by modernizing their business processes, applications and infrastructure with next-generation technology solutions and professional services.
Established in, ECKO has over 10 years of extensive IT industry experience with high standards imposed from day one. We've built strategic partnerships with top IT vendors and a team of highly educated and experienced professionals.